Please visit Adobe's web site to download the plugin for your browser.
Click here to visit the Adobe site for more details


Campus Tour

Ketchum Hall

One of the college's five original buildings, Ketchum Hall originally was called the Vocational Building and housed programs for home economics and industrial arts.

Located immediately off of Rockwell Road, Ketchum Hall is now the site of English, Exceptional Education, and Speech-Language Pathology classes.

Contains: Smart classrooms (Ketchum Hall  100, 106, 109, 111, 113, 118, 200, 207, 218, 219, 300, 313, 315, 320, 328) computer labs, offices

Departments

Services

  • The Language Resource Center

In the Language Resource Center, students can listen to CDs or view videotapes in French, Spanish, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, or Swahili. Students who provide blank tapes can also obtain copies of audio tapes to accompany their textbooks.

Occupancy Date: 1931
Square Feet: 62,400

History

The building was named in honor of philanthropist Jesse Ketchum, a Buffalo resident who contributed liberally to education and donated 5.5 acres of farmland to the Buffalo Normal School.